Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Irene Viñas

Exam
My name is Irene, i'm 15 years old. I'm from Spain. I'm studing in IES Enric Borrás.
My birthday is on 25th of April. Normally in the torso since led shirt or sweatshirt in winter, I like black shirts that have something to do with music groups. In the legs always am wearing jeans, black and broken better. I always wear sports, I would like to buy some creepers, but they are very expensive, costing 100 euros. I love the black leather jackets.
I have a one brother, is called Sergio, and he has 6 years old. My mother is called Marga and she works in a Impo. My dad is called Miguel, and he works in the ambulance driver works. My fabourite  hobbies are 
listen to music and photograph things. But i also like competitive sports.My favorite food is noodles and fried new potatoes burger king.I want to visit Benidorm, Grand Canyon and pyramids of mexico.
I like watching tv programs. My favorite shows are zapeando, con el culo al aire, me resbala and el hormiguero.

No comments:

Post a Comment