Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Hello Carme!
My name is Dani , and I'm from Spain. I'm fifteen years and my birthday is on 28th February.
I haven't got any brothers or sisters, and also I haven't any pets.
Because we don't really like animals (My parents and I). 
I haven't much free time but, I have got a lot of hobbies, but the best for me is football. It's my passion!, I like listening to music too.
I don't mind reading but when I read, I like terror books. I think that terror books are very funny.
At  night after doing my homework, I watch TV programmes.
And I go to bed at 11:00 more or less.
In my city, you can visit a lot of things. For example: Sagrada Familia,the beach., shopping centers (Magic Badalona, la Maquinista ...), parks, etc.

I usually wear normal clothes, jeans, T-shirt and trainers.
Today, I'm wearing a blue long-sleeved T-shirt, blue jeans and black trainers 

I usually go shopping in shopping center ( Maquinista).
Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment